Contacting the Everyman Project Adviceline
For advice and information phone 0207 263 8884
Have you ever felt or said any of the following?
- "When I get angry I just can't control myself."
- "Well you've got to stand up for yourself,
haven't you, otherwise they walk all over you."
- "I don't really hit her, not really, not often.
I just get fed up with the arguments."
- "I don't know, a few drinks and things just get
a bit out of hand."
- "I don't know what she means. I've never hit her.
I just pushed her and she fell over."
- "It's all very well for you to talk about being violent - you don't know what I have to put up with."
Is your partner, or are your friends, afraid of you?
EVERYMAN PROJECT, men are helped to learn to understand their angry
thoughts and feelings, and to control their violent and/or abusive
Advice and information is available for men who are worried about their own behaviour, and anyone who is worried about somebody elses violent or abusive behaviour.